Applications are invited for Video Editor at IIM Bangalore for the year 2022. The last date of application is 24 March 2022.
Indian Institute of Management Bangalore is looking for bright, young and Talented Graduates for the role of Video editors for the edX project.
Candidate should be a graduate with 2 years of relevant experience.
- Vocational courses/Demonstrated proficiency in IT/Electronics/Media/education are an added advantage.
- Demonstrated proficiency in handling professional audio/video equipment (HD-SDI camera, video switcher, convertor, audio mixer and amplifier).
- Should be fluent in English, Hindi and knowledge of Kannada will be added an advantage.
- Proficiency with MS Office.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, preferably in e-learning/education/media fields.
- Ability to work effectively with members of the staff and faculty.
- Maintaining organized and accurate written and electronic records of all relevant work in the department and the results thereof.
- Complete support for individual faculty members and content team for video recording
- Video Editing /Postproduction
- Video content management
- Individual project tracking and reporting
- Coordinate and communicate with all stakeholders on their projects and their status
- Any other project work assigned from time to time
- Support the video team in end-to-end management of the production and delivery of videos for MOOCs
- Responsible for complete postproduction activities of videos including, but not limited to editing, graphic design, encoding for edX specifications, tracking/versioning, sound, etc.
- Responsible for interfacing with faculty, administrative and technical staff, interns, and the vendor ecosystem on a daily basis to ensure that course videos are recorded, edited and ready for delivery through the MOOC platform online.
Candidates meeting all the job requirements and desirous of being considered may apply online.
Closing date for applications is March 24, 2022.
You may also be interested in: