Australia Future Unlimited Schools Video Competition 2019 is open for school students of India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, and Sri Lanka. Apply by March 15.
The Australian Trade and Investment Commission is running this competition.
The five winning teams from India, two winning teams from Sri Lanka, two winning teams from Bangladesh and one winning team from Pakistan will win a fully funded study tour to Australia, hosted by leading Australian universities.
About the Competition:
This competition is for students from grades 9-12 across India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, and Sri Lanka. Schools must support the students’ registration, create and upload videos to enter this competition.
School students will demonstrate their English skills and develop a short video on a topic nominated by the partner institution. Winners of each partner-nominated topic will visit Australia and be hosted by the nominating Australian institution.
Flights, travel insurance, and visas will be funded by the competition.
How to Participate?
- To participate, the students have to demonstrate their advanced English language skills and creativity and create a 3-minute video for their chance to win.
- Two students and one teaching staff constitute a team. Since there are different themes, one team per theme are allowed to participate.
- A school can upload a maximum of 20 videos.
- The competition ends on Friday, 15 March 2019 – students must upload their 3-minute videos before this date.
- The judging process will take place between Friday, 15 March 2019 and Thursday, 28 March 2019.
- Competition winners will be announced on Friday, 29 March 2019.
- The visit dates to Australia will be during May 2019.
- Creating my own music.
- Improving the quality of life through humanitarian engineering and entrepreneurship.
- Data Science.
- Improve the lives of those living in Smart cities and urban areas.
- UN Sustainability Goals.
Students have a chance to win a fully sponsored five-day visit to Australia, accompanied by teaching staff to experience student life at one of Australia’s universities.
To register and submit your video, click here.