About the Contest
The Ministry of AYUSH has launched a video blogging contest names “आयुष से जीवनी शक्ति” to facilitate awareness about the Ayush system of medicines and treatment and provide people a forum to share good practices that they follow to maintain a healthy lifestyle covering all aspects—Aahara (Diet), Vihara (Physical Activity), and Nidra (Sleep).
People are encouraged to talk about and share their personal experiences of how these 3 major aspects have helped them boost their immunity and lead a healthy lifestyle in not more than 2 minutes 30 seconds. Since the focus is on raising awareness and sharing of personal experiences, no post-video edits are expected, and we just want to hear about you.
The people are encouraged to post a short video of not more than 2 minutes 30 seconds. focusing on 3 major aspects for leading a healthy life, which includes:
- Aahara (Diet) – This aspect places emphasis on the consumption of nutritious diet for health and well-being. The participants can recommend food items with high nutritional value, highlighting the health benefits offered by those food items, They can describe the method of preparing those food items and the frequency and interval for consuming those food items.
- Vihara (Physical Activity) – This aspect focuses on the importance and role of physical activities and exercise for staying fit and healthy. The participants can talk about their daily physical activities which help them to maintain good physical and mental health and recommend exercises which help to develop resistance against diseases.
- Nidra (Slumber/Sleep) – This aspect aims to highlight the positive impact of having a sound slumber/sleep, on an individual’s health. The participants can describe how sound slumber/sleep and good health are inseparable for each other. They can throw light on the prerequisite conditions for enjoying a sound slumber/sleep.
- Youth (below 18 years)
- Adult (18 years and above)
- Ayush experts (Members of Ayush institutions/Practitioners of any of the Ayush systems/People having degree in any of the Ayush systems.)
Prizes will be announced in each of the mentioned three categories:-
- First Prize: Rs. 50,000/-
- Second Prize: Rs. 30,000/-
- Third Prize: Rs. 20,000/-
How to Register?
Interested participants can register for the contest through this link.
Nov 14, 2020
For more details, click the link below.