The Ministry of AYUSH has launched a video blogging contest names “आयुष से जीवनी शक्ति” to facilitate awareness about the Ayush system of medicines and treatment and provide people a forum to share good practices that they follow to maintain a healthy lifestyle covering all aspects—Aahara (Diet), Vihara (Physical Activity), and Nidra (Sleep).
People are encouraged to talk about and share their personal experiences of how these 3 major aspects have helped them boost their immunity and lead a healthy lifestyle is not more than 2 minutes 30 seconds. Since the focus is on raising awareness and sharing of personal experiences, no post-video edits are expected, and we just want to hear about you. The task of evaluation of the videos is to be entrusted to Central Council for Research in Unani Medicine (CCRUM).
Prizes will be announced in each of the mentioned three categories:-
- First Prize: Rs. 50,000/-
- Second Prize: Rs. 30,000/
- Third Prize: Rs. 20,000/-
The people are encouraged to post a short video of not more than 2 minutes 30 seconds. focusing on 3 major aspects for leading a healthy life, which include:
- Aahara (Diet): This aspect places emphasis on the consumption of nutritious diet for health and well-being. The participants can recommend food items with high nutritional value, highlighting the health benefits offered by those food items, They can describe the method of preparing those food items and the frequency and interval for consuming those food items.
- Vihara (Physical Activity): This aspect focuses on the importance and role of physical activities and exercise for staying fit and healthy. The participants can talk about their daily physical activities which help them to maintain good physical and mental health and recommend exercises which help to develop resistance against diseases.
- Nidra (Slumber/ Sleep): This aspect aims to highlight the positive impact of having a sound slumber/sleep, on an individual’s health. The participants can describe how sound slumber/ sleep and good health are inseparable for each other. They can throw light on the prerequisite conditions for enjoying a sound slumber/ sleep.
- All the entries must be in digital video.
- Each entry must focus on the 3 topics i.e. Aahara, Vihara and Nidra for Healthy Living.
- The contestants must share a video link hosted on their YouTube, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram account. The videos uploaded on the contestants’ social media accounts must be public so that judges can access the video for evaluation purposes.
- The participants should register themselves with their video links, on MyGov, to be eligible to participate.
- To register with MyGov, click here.
- Tag Ministry of AYUSH (@ministryofayush) and MyGov India (@mygovindia) in the video’s description, on YouTube/ Facebook/ Twitter/ Instagram, and also use the hashtag #AyushSabkaSaathi.
- The post should be made public in order to participate in the contest.
- You can only participate in the contest by registering on the MyGov platform and sharing the video link in the entry submission form.
- Videos shared on social media but not uploaded on the MyGov platform will not be considered an entry to the competition.
- Participants are required to make a video covering 3 topics i.e. Aahara, Vihara and Nidra for Healthy Living, of duration not more than three minutes.
To enter the contest, contestants will have to submit their video link on the MyGov platform—these videos can be uploaded on either Youtube, Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram and be made public before putting up the link in the entry submission form. The contest will be open to Youth (below and above 18 years) participants from all the parts of India. The last date to submit your entries is November 14, 2020.
For full notification, click the link below.