Entries are invited for the Video Blogging Contest for Census 2021 by Ministry of Home Affairs.
About the Contest
The Census of India holds the responsibility for collecting important statistics concerning the population of the country. These statistics are further analysed and used for planning and formulation of policies for Central and the State Governments and is widely used by National and International Agencies, Scholars, business people, industrialists, etc.
To spread awareness on Census with the help of people’s participation, a video crowd-sourcing competition #UsForCensus is being held on MyGov. The participants will have to submit a self-made video around the topic ‘Why Census is important’.
The selected videos will be used on various media platforms of Census India 2021.
Terms and Conditions
- The contest is open for all the citizens residing in India.
- The video blogging contest will support participation via MyGov and the social media platforms of YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- You can only participate in the contest by registering on the MyGov platform and sharing the video link in the entry submission form. Videos shared on social media but not uploaded on the MyGov platform will not be considered an entry to the competition.
- Multiple entries by a person are not allowed.
- Anyone found to use multiple accounts to enter the contest will be ineligible.
- Entries can be captured using any digital device.
- Both colour and monochrome videos will be accepted.
- Video should not exceed 2 minutes 30 seconds.
- All entries should be accompanied with a brief caption (max 120 characters). Also use the hashtag #UsForCensus
- Entries with incomplete profiles would not be considered.
How to Register?
Interested participants can register for the contest through this link.
Jan 31, 2021
For more details, click the link below.