Maatr Foundation is organising its 1st National Article Writing Competition named “VICHAAR”. It is a competition designed to inculcate literary skills among the students. The topics of articles are propounded by some known academicians.
Students, Scholars, Academicians pursuing any degree or course from a recognized university and School Students can participate in the competition.
Topics for the competition
- Is Democratic Form of Government Boon or Curse for India?
- Unitary Elections in India
- Brain Drain by Social Networking Sites
- Peer Pressure: Why suicide is increasing in youth?
- How can India transform from a developing nation to a developed Nation?
- In corporate world, are you ready to exchange happiness with money?
- The Article must be submitted in English only.
- The article should be the original work of the authors. Any kind of plagiarism will lead to disqualification.
- The article published elsewhere or selected/ submitted for publication elsewhere shall be disqualified.
- The name(s) of the author(s) should not be mentioned anywhere in the article. Co-Authorship upto two members allowed.
- The word limit for the article is 1200-1500 words, not including footnotes.
- The article should be typed in Times New Roman, Font Size 12 and Line Spacing 1.5, justified.
- The footnotes must be typed in Times New Roman, Font Size 10 and Line Spacing 1.
- The Article must be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject
ARTICLE WRITING COMPETITION.
- The body of the e-mail must specify the name(s) of the author(s) and the allotted
- The article must be attached in ‘.doc’ or ‘.docx’ format.
Winners in both categories will get a cash prize
- 1st prize – College level (Rs. 1100/-) ; School Level (Rs. 700/-)
- 2nd prize – College level (Rs. 900/-) ; School Level (Rs. 500/-)
- 3rd prize – College Level (Rs. 500/-) ; School Level (Rs. 300/-)
- Top 3 entries will get a chance to work as an intern with us along with a letter of
recommendation and a memento. (only applicable for college students)
- Top 10 articles will be published on our website.
- Top 10 participants in each category will receive a certificate of merit.
- Certificates will be provided to all the participants
- Registration Link is here.
- Registration fees for the competition is as follows:
- College level – Single Author (100/-) , Co-Author (150/-)
- School Level – Single Author (50/-) , Co-Auhtor (80/-)
- Mode of Payment – PayTm (9826644440)*
* Note – The participant must send a screenshot of payment on 9174074444 with their names.
- Registration Deadline: Nov 25, 2018
- Submission Deadline: Jan 6, 2019
Email Id – email@example.com
Kunj Khandelwal: 7566842565
Aditya Mishra: 7415227417
Maatr Foundation: 9174074444
Address: G-4, Chetak Centre, Near Hotel Shreemaya, R.N.T. Marg, Indore (M.P.)