Ministry of Human Resource Development (Govt of India) invites job applications for Post of Vice-Chancellor of the following Central Universities
- Central University of South Bihar, Bihar Date of Advt.:14.5.2020
- The University of Hyderabad, Hyderabad Date of Advt.:1.6.2020
- Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya, Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh Date of Advt.:2.6.2020
- Maulana Azad National Urdu University, Hyderabad Date of Advt.:1.6.2020
The Vice-Chancellor, being the academic às well as administrative head, is expected to be:
- A visionary with proven leadership qualities, administrative capabilities as well as teaching and research credentials.
- Having outstanding academic record throughout and a minimum of 10 years’ experience as a Professor in a University or 10 years of reputed research and/or academic administrative organization with proof of having demonstrated academic leadership.
- Preferably not more than 65 years of age as on the closing date of receipt-of applications of this advertisement.
- The terms and conditions of the services will be those as set forth in the Act, Statutes and Ordinances of the University.
Apply by July 15.
How to apply?
Interested candidates may apply online or by sending their applcations through post. Proforma for submitting the application is already available on the website of Ministry (https://mhrd.gov.in) and concerned Central University.
The applications for the post of Vice Chancellor of the above Central Universities may be sent by Post or Email at:
- Director (Central Universities), Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Room No. 429, ‘C’ Wing, Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi – 110 115.
- Shri Madhu Ranjan Kumar
- Link to the advertisement regarding MANUU job profile.
- Link to the extension advertisement.
- Official Notification from MHRD.