Veritas Model United Nations 2019, Pune [June 1-2]: Registrations Open
Veritas Model United Nations 2019 is a simulation of United Nations, the world’s largest and most diverse international organisation. The purpose of these conferences is to educate participants about the inner workings of the United Nations and the complexity of international cooperation and multilateral diplomacy.
Delegates as participants are known to adopt the roles of state ambassadors or NGO representatives and work within their specialized committees to discuss and propose solutions to some of the world’s most pressing issues.
Committees and Agendas
- United Nations Security Council (UNSC): Classified
- Disarmament and International Security Committee (DISEC): De-militarization of conflict zones with special emphasis on the Middle East
- United Nations Human Rights Council (UNHRC): Protection of children with special emphasis on child prostitution and child labor
- United Nations General Assembly Emergency Special Session (UNGA ESS): Continuous Crisis Committee
- Commission on Narcotic Drugs (CND):
- Tackling illegal opiate trade in the Golden Triangle and Golden Crescent regions
- Curbing drug abuse among the youth
- Lok Sabha:
- Electoral Reforms
- Discussing changes in India’s foreign policy legislation
Note: Double Delegation is only for the Security Council. For any other committee, please fill the Single Delegate registration form.
How to Register
- Single Delegate: Rs. 1,700
- Double Delegate: Rs. 3,400
Note: Delegates opting to pay using online payment options will be charged a 3% internet handling fee by the payment gateway. Hence, the revised charges are:
- Single Delegate: Rs. 1,753
- Double Delegate: Rs. 3,506
- Phone: 8610334660
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information about the conference, visit the official website.
About the Author