The University of London invites applications from candidates from around the world for studying any of its university programs. The University of London alumnus József Váradi has donated over £1 million to the University, to provide scholarships to support up to 100 distance and flexible learning students over the next ten years.
The Váradi Scholarships will be available to all new students, from anywhere in the world. The Váradi Scholarships will continue the University of London’s founding mission of opening access to education and connecting worlds.
The Váradi scholarships cover all University of London tuition fees. The scholarships do not cover any fees or costs (such as computers and additional study materials or Teaching Centre fees) not directly payable to the University of London.
The scholarship is open to students who are applying for any one of the following programs:
- BSc Computer Science
- BSc Psychology
- BSc Business Administration
- Global MBA
- Master of Laws (LLM)
- MSc Data Science
- MSc Supply Chain Management and Global Logistics
Duties of Scholarship Holders
- Each year you will be required to take the minimum number of examinations permitted for your program. You should refer to your program regulations for further information on examinations.
- As a scholarship holder, you are required to write a short report each year outlining the impact of your study and research, to be shared with the University of London Development Office.
- You must also follow the standards expected of the University of London students.
- The scholarships will be available to all new students, from anywhere in the world, studying any of our programs.
- You are encouraged to apply for a scholarship at the same time as submitting your program application.
- Please note that your eligibility will need to be confirmed before your scholarship application is considered.
- You will need to demonstrate within the application that without the scholarship you would not be able to undertake the program.
How to Apply?
To download the scholarship application form, click here.
Candidates are requested to submit the filled-in application form for their chosen degree at the respective course page by clicking here. You must submit a fully completed course application, as without it your scholarship application will not be considered. The last date to apply is July 17, 2020 and selected candidates will be notified by August 14, 2020.
For further details, click here.