Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the Validation and Debug Internship at Intel, Bangalore.
Intel Corporation, stylized as intel, is an American multinational corporation and technology company headquartered in Santa Clara, California.
About the Internship
Responsibilities may be quite diverse of a software technical nature. Experience and education requirements will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the job. Job assignments are usually for the summer or for short periods during breaks from school.
You must be under M.Tech program in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent.
Additional qualifications include:
- Familiarity C/C++/C languages and Experience in software development using any of the these languages
- Familiarity with Intel’s server platforms and related architecture.
- Familiarity with Windows device driver development and architecture is nice to have.
- Ability to read and understand existing C/C++/C source code and python scripts.
- Knowledge of software development and test processes
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills – Flexible and eager to learn great team player
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the internship through this link.