Vaishwik Bharatiya Vaigyanik (VAIBHAV) Summit is a collaborative initiative by S&T and Academic Organisations of India to enable deliberations on thought process, practices and R&D culture with a problem solving approach for well defined objectives.
The VAIBHAV initiative aims to bring out the comprehensive roadmap to leverage the expertise and knowledge of global Indian researcher for solving emerging challenges. By bringing the Indian Overseas and Resident academicians/scientists together a structure of association will be evolved. The aim of summit is to reflect in-depth on the collaboration and cooperation instruments with academia and scientists in India. The goal is to create an ecosystem of Knowledge and Innovation in the country through global outreach.
The virtual summit will be inaugurated by Hon’ble Prime Minister on 2nd October’2020 in the virtual presence of registered academia and researchers from across the world. This will be followed by online month-long deliberation sessions starting from 3rd October to 25th October 2020 among researchers through webinar mode.
Concluding session is planned on 2nd November. The Summit aims to bring out mechanisms of advancements in education, research and entrepreneurship in India as an essential element of its overall sustainable development.
This is a joint effort of all S&T and Academic organisations.
With Indian roots, global outlook and experience, accomplished scientists, researchers and academicians of Indian descent, around the world can play a vital part in the “AatmaNirbhar Bharat” initiative promulgated by the Hon’ble Prime Minister.
‘Vaibhav Summit’ is planned with the Indian Diaspora working in the World’s top universities & R&D organisations to strengthen the factors enabling the outcome driven research and education.
- Bring Indian luminaries in academic institutes and R&D Organisations across the world, on a single platform to debate upon the collaboration mechanisms and methods to strengthen S&T base in India, with their counterparts working in India.
- Bring together varied experiences and proficiency of diverse academic cultures together to push forward the research outcomes.
- To strengthen “AatmaNirbhar Bharat” initiative for High End Research in Science and Technology, promulgated by the Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi.
- Re-establishing the Vedic concept of Vishwavidyalaya as a global university
- Enhance domestic institutional R&D capacities by amalgamating global knowledge and expertise of Non-Resident Indians
- To evolve institutional mechanisms for creating a synergy between Indian academicians and foreign academicians of Indian descent
- Identify the Niche areas of blue-sky research for economically viable concerted outcomes to leapfrog India as a global research destination
Vaibhav Summit will be inaugurated by Hon’ble Prime Minister on 2nd October. This will be followed by one-month long brainstorming of experts as panel discussions on the horizontals of each identified vertical to carve a path for future collaboration in the areas of interest.
- The discussion to be led by an identified leader/moderator.
- The discussions are on
- Mechanisms for accomplishing various types of education, research and Entrepreneurship aspects of the scientific tasks
- Generic Policies and Schemes for enabling the collaborations
- Specific areas of collaborations
- Alignment to Global Standards and Best Practices in the Vertical Research
|Inaugural||02nd October 2020|
|Deliberations||03rd October 2020 to 25th October 2020 -(Details to be announced soon)|
|Pre-meet of Overseas Indian and Indian Scientists and Academicians with PM||30th October 2020|
|Proposed Date of Concluding Event||First week of November 2020|
How to register
Vaibhav Summit’ invites participation from overseas academicians & scientists for the constructive dialogue on collaboration mechanisms in the fields of Sciences, Engineering, Technology, Social Sciences, Medicine and Management etc.
Participant will receive the detailed program of the summit deliberations and invites related to his/her field.
Interested participants are invited to register by clicking here. (You need to sign up with Mygov.in in order to register for this event)
- For any information regarding Registration please mail at – email@example.com
- For any information regarding Participation in Verticals please mail at – firstname.lastname@example.org with the ‘Vertical Name’ in the Subject line
For full details, click the link below.