About the Institute
Law College Dehradun, a flagship institution of Uttaranchal University, under the aegis of Sushila Devi Centre for Professional Studies and Research, was established in the year 2002 as the first independent Law College of Uttarakhand.
About the Webinar
Law College Dehradun, Faculty of Uttaranchal University is organising a National Webinar Series on Environment: The Spectrum of Life.
Vasundhara: The Green Society of Law College Dehradun, Faculty of Uttaranchal University is organizing a six-day Webinar Series with an alliance of motivated, experienced, and great minds of the Nation.
The main focus of the Webinar series is to enlighten the students to have an opportunity to learn and gain knowledge in making our environment a better place to live in.
These Webinar series will both provide new information on natural resources and help you learn how to make small changes in your lifestyle to have a positive impact on the environment. It emphasizes and re-instils the concept that the environment is not a stand-alone science but an interdisciplinary area that needs a holistic understanding of the various realms of technology, health, management all in a legal framework.
Details and Registration Link of the Webinar
- 1st July 2020: Law and Environment Protection: “Environmental Jurisprudence in contemporary era”
- 2nd July 2020: Industrial Disasters and Environment: “Insider’s Perspective on the Visakhapatnam Gas Leak of May 2020”
- 3rd July 2020: Environment & Architecture: “Environmental consciousness in architectural designing”
- 4th July 2020: Environment & Disaster Management: “Management of Disasters for sustainable environment”
- 6th July 2020: Health and Environment: “Fitness for Exams”
- 7th July 2020: Biodiversity and Environment: “Indigenous communities and role in environment protection”
All the students who are pursuing undergraduate and Postgraduate Course from any recognised University is eligible to participate in the same.
Participants who have registered and were present in the Webinar Series shall be rewarded Certificate of Participation. (e-certificates).
- The sessions will be held on Zoom Application.
- There will be a separate link for every Webinar Series for which participants need to register.
- Participants will receive the Zoom Meeting ID and Password for each Webinar Series on their Registered Email address and for LCD in their respective LCD-SIC Group.