Uthan Youth Parliament [Nov 2-3, Delhi]: Applications Open
- Lok Sabha: Deliberation on the Special Autonomy given to Jammu and Kashmir with special emphasis on Article 370, Article 35A, AFSPA, etc.
- AIPPM: Enforcement of Food Security Bill.
- India 2030: Reunification of India and Pakistan.
- Citizen Dialogue Forum: Formation of National Commission for Men with special emphasis on Men’s Rights.
- All India Students Body Meet: Formation of Students Right Act with special emphasis on Delay of Results, Compulsory Attendance, Issuance of civil charges instead of criminal charges for students.
- Marvel vs DC: Collaboration of forces and making new superhero league with special emphasis on prevention of the crisis on earth.
- Rajya Sabha: Reconsideration over the perks and powers given to the parliamentarians with special emphasis on limiting the number Of terms.
- National Press: Includes Reporters, Editors, Photographers, Videographers and Caricatures
- Participation certificate signed by civil service officers.
- Cash Prizes and trophies to winners.
- Chance to experience an amazing conference.
How to apply
Fees: ₹1500/- per Person
For further queries, you can contact Ms. Jyoti Gupta at 8510090907
Follow this Facebook page for updates.
About the Author
Loved my student life, love talking to students now. I am a wearer of multiple hats (wife, mom, cook, chauffeur). My job is my hobby! :)