After the huge success in the third edition, Uthan Youth Parliament is back with more zeal and enthusiasm for the fourth edition, bigger and better.
The following *committees and agendas* have been simulated in the fourth edition:
- Lok Sabha: Deliberation on the Special Autonomy given to Jammu and Kashmir with special emphasis on Article 370, Article 35A, AFSPA, etc.
- AIPPM: Enforcement of Food Security Bill.
- India 2030: Reunification of India and Pakistan.
- Citizen Dialogue Forum: Formation of National Commission for Men with special emphasis on Men’s Rights.
- All India Students Body Meet: Formation of Students Right Act with special emphasis on Delay of Results, Compulsory Attendance, Issuance of civil charges instead of criminal charges for students.
- Marvel vs DC: Collaboration of forces and making new superhero league with special emphasis on prevention of the crisis on earth.
- Rajya Sabha: Reconsideration over the perks and powers given to the parliamentarians with special emphasis on limiting the number Of terms.
- National Press: Includes Reporters, Editors, Photographers, Videographers and Caricatures
- Participation certificate signed by civil service officers.
- Cash Prizes and trophies to winners.
- Chance to experience an amazing conference.
How to apply
Fees: ₹1500/- per Person
For further queries, you can contact Ms. Jyoti Gupta at 8510090907