The application is open now for UPSC Indian Forest Service Exam – preliminary exam 2019. Indian Forest Service exam 2019 – IFS Exam 2019 will be conducted this year on June 2, 2019. The last date for submission of the application for IFS Exam 2019 is March 18, 2019.
A candidate must be either
- A citizen of India, or
- A subject of Nepal, or
- A subject of Bhutan, or
- A Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Srilanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (b), (c), (d) and (e) shall be a person in whose favor a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
The candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree with at least one of the subjects namely Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics and Zoology or a Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture, Forestry or in Engineering of any of Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be
deemed as a University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification.
- Candidates are required to apply Online only by using the website. Brief instructions are for filling up the online Applications Form have been given in Appendix-IIA. Detailed instructions for filling up online applications are available on the above-mentioned website.
- The Online Applications can be filled up to 18th March 2019 till 18.00 Hours.