People who want to take positive action that helps the world tackle sustainability challenges should apply for the UPG Sustainability Program.
About the Opportunity
UPG Sustainability Leadership is the world’s largest and most comprehensive sustainability leadership training for young adults. It is a free programme that mobilises people and organisations to support positive citizen leadership on sustainability.
UPG agrees that sustainability includes BOTH the usual “green” issues such as planting trees, recycling waste, managing energy, protecting the oceans and it also includes other issues that have been central to our societies for a long time such as education, health, jobs, gender equality, sustainable consumption, sustainable production and more.
- Your age is a minimum of 18 years or a maximum of 35 years by 1 October 2022.
- This ensures that all participants are within this age group for the duration of the training and experiences that are planned.
- Please also note that candidates are required to be able to speak, read and write in English as the training is conducted in English.
- UPG is looking for young determined people from all different paths of life and regions of the world. From well-experienced professionals to freshly graduated students. The selection process considers four factors:
- Your Profile – this helps us to strive for diversity
- Your Motivation – we select the most motivated
- Your Capabilities and
- The Potential for Impact
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply for the program through this link.
- Deadline- Dec 31, 2021
- Selection Announcement – Jan 31, 2022
- Closure of 2022 UPG Sustainability Online Program – May 16, 2022
- 2022 UPG Sustainability Commencement Ceremony- June 5, 2022
- Invitations begin for 60 UPG Sustainability Leaders to go to Hurricane Island- June 30, 2022
More such opportunities you might be interested in:
- 13 International Fully Funded Fellowships & Scholarships 2021-22: Apply Today!
- Nook Fellowship Programme 2021 by Dhun, Jaipur and Project Defy [18 Months; Stipend Rs 20k]: Apply by Dec 5