UPES is organising the 5th International Model United Nations Conference 2018, which is scheduled to take place on 17th and 18th of February, 2018 at UPES, Bidholi, Dehradun.
The UPES MUN Club is the oldest Model United Nations Cub in the state of Uttarakhand, and the University spearheaded the conceptualization of MUN Conference at the University level by organizing Uttarakhand’s first ever MUN in 2012.
In the wake of the huge success of its earlier editions, which saw the participation of at least 10 different countries, we have committed ourselves to organizing the fifth version of The UPES International MUN in 2018. In this venture, we aim to achieve the unprecedented, and thus, are intent on your support.
The Committees that will be simulated at the UPES International MUN 2018 are:
- General Assembly – Disarmament and International Security Committee (GA DISEC)
- United Nations Security Council (UNSC)
- International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA)
- World Trade Organisation (WTO)
- All India Political Parties Meet (AIPPM)
- Indo-Pak-China Triangular Meet
Delegate register here.
International Press register here.
|Category||Delegate/ International Press|
|UPES Students||1200 INR|
|Non-UPES Students (Dehradun Local)/ National Participants|
(without Accommodation )
1. Registration fee is inclusive of Kits, Breakfast, Lunch, Snacks, and Travelling facilities to and fro from Dehradun City to UPES Campus and Hotel to UPES Campus.
2. The Accommodation Facility will be available from 16th Feb, 2017 (12:00 P.M) – 18th Feb, 2017 (11:00 A.M).
3. Buffet Dinner will be provided to the National & International Participants availing the accommodation facility at the Hotel.
4. The Bus Route and pick-up point shall be provided by the secretariat 2 days before the conference.
For any queries, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rishindra Vikram Singh, Secretary General, +91-8859101007, email@example.com
Mehul Mor, Vice President, UPES MUN Club, +91-7060324654