About the scholarship
The Faculty of Science and Engineering is offering up to five scholarships of £3,000 per annum for well qualified Indian undergraduate students. These scholarships will be renewed for each year of full-time study at the University, up to a maximum of three years, and will be subject to students’ sustained academic performance.
Eligibility and Selection
- This scheme applies to any undergraduate degree programme within the Faculty of Science and Engineering at The University of Manchester.
- Each scholarship will be awarded on the basis of a student demonstrating high performance in their International Baccalaureate or Standard XII examinations and the academic reference on their UCAS form.
- Applicants must be Indian nationals or permanently domiciled in India.
- All applicants must be non-UK/EU residents.
- Applicants must have applied through UCAS for a place on an undergraduate degree programme in FSE for entry in September 2018.
- Applicants must have accepted a programme in FSE as their firm choice by the end of June 2018.
- All Indian students who meet the above conditions will be automatically considered for a scholarship, there is no separate application.
- Indian Excellence Scholarship holders will not be considered for the International Excellence Undergraduate Awards.
How to Apply
All Indian students who meet the above conditions will be automatically considered for a scholarship, there is no separate application.
Web site: www.UCAS.com
Tel: 01242 223707
For full details, please visit the scholarship website link given here