About for Scholarship
If you’re an international student from the Indian sub-continent (India, Bangladesh or Pakistan) and you are funding your own undergraduate studies, you could be eligible for a scholarship worth £3,000 which you’ll receive as a tuition fee discount in your first year.
You must meet all of the following conditions:
- Be classified as an international student for fee purposes
- Be fully self-funding your studies
- Be a national of and resident in one of the countries specified
- Be in the first year of your undergraduate degree course in 2018-19
- Meet our published standard conditional offer for your country and make Essex
your firm choice on UCAS by 30 June 2018
How to apply
If you meet all the eligibility criteria and firmly accept the offer of your place by 30 June 2018 then you will automatically be considered for this award. You don’t need to complete an application form. The University will assess your eligibility based on the academic transcripts and certificates that you submit with your application for your place at Essex. No alternative supporting evidence will be accepted.