A walk-in-interview for one position of UNIVERSITY RESEARCH FELLOW (MBC Category) from those who are interested to register Ph.D. (MICROBIOLOGY) in the Department of Microbiology, Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirappalli – 620 024.
Bharathidasan University is a university in the city of Tiruchirapalli, Tamil Nadu, India. It is located on Tiruchirappalli-Pudukkottai National Highway 336. It has affiliated colleges in the districts of Karur, Nagapattinam, Perambalur, Pudukkottai, Thanjavur, Tiruvarur and Tiruchirapalli.
- Candidates who have qualified for Pre-Ph.D. entrance examination in Microbiology or any branches of biological science subjects conducted by Bharathidasan University.
- M. Phil. candidates in the above subjects are exempted from Pre-Ph.D. qualification test.
Rs. 5,000/- per month until the course completion.
Rs. 300/- in the form of Demand Draft (DD) drawn in favour of “Bharathidasan University” payable at Tiruchirappalli.
How to Attend?
- Walk-in-interview will be held on 7th December, 2020 at 03:00 pm at the Department of Microbiology, Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirappalli – 620 024. Interested candidates are requested to appear the interview with a detailed CV and academic certificates.
- Selected candidates will be allowed for Ph.D. registration in Microbiology in the Department of Microbiology.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Dr. Velu RAJESH KANNAN
Associate Professor & Head
Department of Microbiology
Tiruchirappalli – 620 024
For more details, click the link below.
University Research Fellow at Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirappalli