The University of York has introduced new scholarships for Indian students holding an offer to study at the University of York.
The scholarship is available for undergraduate and postgraduate taught courses starting in September 2019. Students must hold an offer with the University of York before applying for scholarships. There are two main scholarships available for Indian students:
1. Academic Excellence Scholarship
This scholarship is available for both UG and PGT courses and a maximum of 6 awards for the value of 5000 GBP each will be given to selected candidates. Application deadline for this scholarship is 18th July 2019.
2. Management School Scholarship
The Management School is offering one scholarship for a postgraduate taught programmes for the value of 10,000 GBP and the application deadline for this scholarship is 28th June 2019.
Eligible students must:
- have a conditional or unconditional offer to study at the University of York by 18 July 2019 (you do not need to have accepted the offer)
- be paying fees at the overseas fee rate (any fee assessments must be complete by the 18 July 2019)
- be intending on studying a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate taught Masters course based on the University of York campus
- be a national of or permanently domiciled in a relevant country (country-specific academic excellence scholarships only)
Applicants cannot hold a 100% tuition fee scholarship or be fully sponsored.
How to apply
Click here to apply online.
You will need to answer the below questions.
- Why you are a strong candidate for this scholarship
- How this scholarship will help you achieve your ambitions for the future
- How you plan to pay the remaining tuition fees and living expenses