About the Scholarship
Applications are open for the University of Oxford Said Business School Diploma Scholarship for Women 2020. The aim of these scholarships is to support female candidates of merit and to encourage an increase in women considering senior leadership roles.
Three scholarships are available for exceptional female candidates on each of our four diploma programmes.
No. of Scholarships
There are three scholarships per each diploma programme intake (15 scholarships in total).
For each diploma intake we have:
- One scholarship covering 50% of the course fees
- Two scholarships providing £5,000 towards the course fees
- Academic achievement (Assessed through CV, transcripts, scholarship statement)
- Professional achievement; in particular evidence of leadership, or leadership potential (Assessed through CV, scholarship statement)
- A desire to inspire/act as a role model (Assessed through scholarship statement)
- A readiness and enthusiasm to become a committed ambassador for the School, representing the School’s values, both whilst on the programme and beyond. (Assessed through scholarship statement)
How to Apply?
- Interested applicants are required to upload supporting statement (200–400 words) in the Funding section of the Diploma programme application form, addressing how you meet the scholarship selection criteria.
- The link to apply for the scholarship is here.
October 19, 2020
For further details, click here.