These scholarships and awards are a reflection of our strong commitment to excellence and the generous support provided to students from University funds as well as from corporate and private donors, including our alumni.
The scholarships help students to achieve their potential, and enhance the experience of individuals who might otherwise struggle financially to maintain a place at university. They reward excellence, encourage international mobility, diversity and equity, all critical themes.
The Awards have been established to attract and support high-achieving students from India to undertake undergraduate or postgraduate study at UNSW.
The Scholarships will be offered, as one of the following:
- Offer 1: A tuition fee waiver scholarship offer, value of $10,000 per annum, for the minimum duration of the program. There are 10 offers available.
- Offer 2: A full tuition fee waiver scholarship, for the minimum duration of program. There is one (1) offer available.
- Offer 3: A Postgraduate coursework tuition fee award valued at $5,000 for one year, there are 50 offers available.
To be eligible, applicants must meet all of the following criteria:
- Be a citizen of India, and not a permanent resident of Australia; and
- Must be residing in India, prior to commencing study at UNSW for undergraduate applicants. Postgraduate applicants may have prior residence in Australia; and
- Must have submitted a Scholarships application; and
- Must have applied and received an offer of admission into a UNSW undergraduate or postgraduate degree program.
- For more details, visit here.
Each applicant will be assessed on their ability to demonstrate:
- Academic Merit; and
- The digital video testimonial
- Last Date for Application: May 30
- For application, visit here.
For any queries, contact
- University of New South Wales Scholarships
UNSW Sydney NSW 2052 Australia
Phone: +61 2 9385 1078