The main objective of the course is to enhance the conceptual understanding of participants regarding datasets and various statistical methods and techniques and make them able to improve their current research knowledge and skills in the field of social sciences. The specific subthemes of the workshop are:
• Concept foundation of Research
• Fundamentals of Social Science Research
• Qualitative & Quantitative Research
• Use of Computer and Internet
• Foundation of Statistical Tools (SPSS)
• Remote Sensing and GIS
• Research Reporting
HOW TO APPLY?
- Interested candidates can apply to the Course Co-Director along with duly filled registration form on or before 25th February.
- The registration form can also be downloaded from the university website www.lkouniv.ac.in.
- The candidates are required to send the registration form to the Course Co-Director by hard and soft copy duly forwarded by the MPhil/ Ph.D./PDF supervisor and Head of the Department with following enclosures:
• Filled application form
• Brief Curriculum Vitae of the applicant
• MPhil/PhD/PDF registration/supportive documents
• Attested copy of caste/ community certificate of ST/SC/OBC/Minority (if applicable)
- Candidates are required to send the filled registration form along with all the required documents both by post as well as email to the course co-director.
Registered MPhil/PhD/PDF scholars from any recognized Indian university/research institute from any branch of Social Sciences would be invited to this training workshop. Selections once made would be final, unquestionable and irrevocable.
REGISTRATION FEE, TRAVEL ALLOWANCES, AND ACCOMMODATION:
There is no registration fee for the Training Program. Boarding and lodging are free. Accommodation to outstation participants will be provided on sharing basis. Travelling Allowance would be payable only for sleeper class/regular bus fare as per rules.
• Last date for the receipt of application form: February 25, 2018
• Commencement of selection process: February 26, 2018
• Selection to be communicated: March 2, 2018
• Confirmation to be communicated: March 3, 2018
• Workshop Dates: 12th March, 2018 to 21st March, 2018
For further details, please visit the link given here