The University of Birmingham, United Kingdom announces the India Outstanding Achievement Scholarships for Indian students applying for entry to an undergraduate program at the University starting September 2020.
These are joint awards with our local representatives who are listed here in alphabetical order: Aspire Overseas Education, Edwise Education, IDP, Krishna Consultants, SI-UK, and TCGlobal.
The scholarships will be awarded to the highest performing students starting their University of Birmingham program in 2020/21 academic year.
The scholarship award is for 12 x £5000 (Rs. 4,70,357.11 approx.) towards tuition fees (for the first year only) of a full-time undergraduate degree program at the University starting September 2020.
- Arts and Law
- Engineering and Physical Sciences
- Life and Environmental Sciences
- Social Sciences
In order to be eligible, candidates must:
- Have received an offer from the University of Birmingham and accepted it. The University of Birmingham (UK Campus) must be chosen as their firm choice on UCAS for a full-time undergraduate program starting September 2020 (the scholarship award may not be deferred).
- Meet the academic conditions of their offer to the program to retain the scholarship (flexible consideration yet to be finalized due to Covid-19).
- Be domiciled in India and be an Indian national.
- Be classed by the University as an overseas fee payer for tuition fee purposes and be able to pay the outstanding tuition fees not covered by the scholarship.
- Have sufficient funds to cover the full cost of living at the University of Birmingham, plus any visa/travel expenses associated with studying in the UK.
- Be registered with, and have their undergraduate study application attached to, one of their local representatives listed here in alphabetical order: Aspire Overseas Education, Edwise Education, IDP, Krishna Consultants, SI-UK and TCGlobal.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here. The last date to apply is July 17, 2020.
The selection for the award will be based purely on academic merit.
For further details, click here.
You might also be interested in UG Scholarships 2020 by Foundation for Academic Excellence and Access: Apply by Jun 30.