Applications are invited for admission to the vacant seats of the following PG Programmes having entrance examinations for the Academic year 2019-20.
- M.A Comparative Literature
- M.A Functional Hindi & Translation
- M.A Folklore
- M.A Philosophy
- M.A Sanskrit
- M.A Music
- M.A Journalism & Mass Communication
- Master of Theatre Arts (M.T.A)
- M.Sc Applied Geology (Self Financing)
- M.Sc Biochemistry
- M.Sc Human Physiology
- M.Sc Computer Science
- Master of Computer Applications (MCA) – 6 semesters (CCSITs of the University- Self
How to apply
Apply online (from 04.07.2019 to 08.07.2019) through the website www.cuonline.ac.in. Click on the link ‘ Entrance Courses ‘. Enter CAP ID number and password and go ahead for completing the registration process.
Last date for remittance of registration fee: 08.07.2019 3.00 PM
Those who are awaiting the results of the qualifying examination can also apply. They have to submit the copies of Marklist/Grade card to theHead/Director/ Co-ordinator, as the case may be, in order to finalise the Rank list in stipulated time.
Contact: DOA – 0494- 2407016, 0494 2407017
For full details, view the notification given here.