Young people can do more than consume content with new technologies; they can also be creators who tell stories that generate change. MY World 360° invites young people everywhere to become 360° media creators and to share their perspectives on how the Sustainable Development Goals are relevant in their communities with the decision makers to inspire everyone to take action for the Goals.
Digital tools and resources help participants learn about the SDGs, develop the skills needed to capture, edit, and share 360° media to share their stories in an immersive and compelling way. The selected media is presented at the SDG Global Festival of Action in Bonn, Germany in March, and at the UN General Assembly in New York in September.
A growing community of young creators continues to share and learn together how to use media to inspire action for a better world.
- If you are 18-24 and have created a 360° media related to the Sustainable Development Goals, you are welcome to submit it
- Educators/Adults working with children below 18 are welcome to share their student’s media
- You can use a 360º camera or you can also create a 360° story using free apps and a smartphone.
- Find out how to tell your story, choose the production tools you want to use to capture your story, and start experimenting. Use these tools to guide you through the process.
- Submissions are welcome in any language.
- MY World 360º Program Guide is available here.
- Click here to submit MY World 360º Story.
- Last Date for Submission: Aug 15
For any queries, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org