About the Organizer:
Unified Council is a professionally managed progressive organization in the field of education, established in the year 1998 by eminent personalities from various fields, including some academicians of international repute. Since its inception, Unified Council has brought together, the best brains in the field of education, in an endeavor to make the younger generation fundamentally stronger and to nourish their brains for a bright and enterprising future.
About the Olympiad:
UCO will be conducted at two levels. The first level exam will be conducted in respective school premises. 500 students from every class will be selected for the second level exam, which will be conducted at the nearest selected State Head Quarters/Main Towns.
Date of Examination: 11-10-2017
Time : 11:00 a.m – 12:00 noon
Rs. 120/- (Rupees Hundred and Twenty only)
Students desirous of referring to Model Question Papers should add Rs. 40 for a set Model/Previous Question Papers.
Detail of Awards:
Gold Medals & Cash Awards for the first 3 in each Class (Rank 1-3):
- UCO-Topper is awarded a cash prize of Rs. 2,00,000 cash prize.
- The top 3 Rankers in each class are awarded a Tablet PC + a Memento + a Medal.
- The next 7 rankers of each class (Ranks 4-10) are awarded a cash prize of Rs. 1000 each.
- The next 15 rankers of each class (Ranks 11-25) of classes II-X are awarded a cash prize of Rs. 500 each.
- Top 100 rankers in each class are awarded a Britannica Encyclopedia of India and The Weather – 2 CD PACK worth Rs. 1090.
- Top 100 rankers from each class are awarded Reasoning Trainer Plus Book, from M/s Brain Mapping Academy, a Medal and a certificate of appreciation.
- All the National, Zone Rankers of classes 1-9 are offered a voucher worth Rs. 400 from MapMyStep – India’s first scientifically designed portal for Olympiad & Talent exams preparation.
- All the top rankers from 1-100 are awarded a Medal and a certificate of appreciation.
- Certificate and Cyber Diagnostic Report (CDR) for all the participants.
Prizes for Zone Toppers:
- Top 3 rankers in each Zone are awarded 2 CD pack of Britannica Encyclopedia of India and The Weather – 2 CD PACK worth Rs. 1090. , a Medal and certificate of appreciation.
Note: Zone wise ranks are declared after excluding the top 100 ranks across the country.
Top 3 rankers in each class of each school are declared as class 1, 2 and 3 rankers. Class Toppers are awarded a Medal and a Certificate of Appreciation, each.
The student who achieves 100% marks in any of the classes will be awarded prize money of Rs. 2 Lakh If none of the students achieve the same, then the student who achieves the highest percentage of marks among all the classes will be awarded Rs. 1 Lakh. If more than one student achieves the same, the prize money will be distributed equally. Each topper will get either this prize or the regular prize (refer B).
How to Apply:
- D.D. should be drawn in favor of UNIFIED COUNCIL payable at HYDERABAD.
- Frame the list of students in the format (preferably typed) and send it to our address along with the D.D. by Courier Service/Register Post/Speed Post.
- For further details and complete school information brochure, please send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Venue of the UCO will be respective schools only. There is no open center facility this examination. So we do not accept direct/individual applications forms for UCO. Students are requested to apply through respective schools only.
Phones: 040-24557708, 24545862, 66139917