UNESCO invites applications for UNESCO/ISEDC Co-Sponsored Fellowships Programme 2018 from students having B.Sc degree or B.A. in economics degree.
The aim of this fellowship programme is to enhance the capacity and renewable energy sources in developing countries and countries in transition.
- Candidate must have at least a B.Sc degree or B.A in Economics.
- Candidate must be proficient in the English language.
- Candidate must not be more than 35 years of age.
- Download the application form here.
- Fill in all the details.
- Attach all the required documents.
- Submit the application form by post to the address given below:
The Chief of the Participation Programme and Fellowships Section, UNESCO
7 Place de Fontenoy,
75352 Paris 07 SP,
- The prescribed UNESCO fellowship application form;
- Six photographs;
- Certified photocopies of Diplomas;
- Certificate of English Language proficiency;
- Subsequently, the selected candidates have to get the UNESCO medical examination form duly completed by a recognized physician .(not more than four months before the actual date of studies). The prescribed form will be sent along with the letter of award. Expenses incurred in the constitution of the medical dossiers will not be reimbursed.
Stipend: INR 30, 500 (includes living expenses such as accommodation, meals, pocket expenses, and incidentals, tuition fee waiver)