The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) Office of Information Management and Technology (OIMT) in Copenhagen is responsible for supporting UNDP Country Offices around the world with ICT and Green Energy solutions.
Our Unit offers a stimulating and versatile internship in an international environment with contact to various partners from some 166 countries with UNDP presence. We are a team who work in a dynamic and informal atmosphere, and we expect our interns to become vital members of the team.
Deployment of PCMM (Power Consumption, Monitoring & Measurement) devices in Country Offices and adoption of Smart Premises for UNDP has given rise to need for suitable tools to be put in place so as to fully reap the benefits from both areas. A number of reports, data, and information are to be generated for use by different stakeholders, including staff members, donors, UNDP management, and technical support staff.
The project aims to address the two broad areas, namely global dashboard for reporting on power usage in the organization, and Smart Premises Index for monitoring and ranking adaption status across Country Offices.
- Has good knowledge of Microsoft cloud technologies (Office 365, SharePoint Online, Azure) and back office platform (SharePoint, SQL) and frameworks (.NET, PowerShell, etc.)
- Has experience in one or more of the Microsoft collaboration and productivity tools: Office 2013 and later, SharePoint 2010 and later, PowerBI, Yammer;
- Has experience and ability in using business intelligence tools, for example: gathering, consolidating and analysing data from databases and reports
- Experience and knowledge in at least one of the following SharePoint skillsets: site management, document management, and “app” development with InfoPath forms and Nintex Workflows is highly desirable
- Experience with relational databases (schemas, design) and XML is a highly desirable
- Experience with web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Webtrends, etc.) is highly desirable
- Knowledge of HTML5, CSS, graphic design and web standards/best practices is highly desirable
- Knowledge of Nintex Workflows, PowerShell, .NET platform, and/or C# programming is an advantage
For details, visit the official website link given here.