About the Programme
The National Biodiversity Authority (NBA) and the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) are looking for dynamic and creative students, who are willing to learn about natural resource management and biodiversity conservation and to support the projects of NBA and UNDP in 9 project States and Union Territories.
No. of Positions
- A postgraduate degree and interest in natural resource management
- Must be between 21 – 30 yrs
- Preference will be given to candidates from the above States and Union Territories.
Description of Tasks
- Assist in the constitution of Biodiversity Management Committees (BMCs) in the Project States and Union Territories.
- Assist BMCs in the preparation of their People’s Biodiversity Registers.
- Assist in the GOI-NBA-UNDP India Biodiversity Awards 2020 process.
Interns will be placed in NBA – Chennai, UNDP – New Delhi and the State Biodiversity Boards of Chhattisgarh, Himachal Pradesh, Kerala, Ladakh, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Sikkim, Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh.
6 months, with a possibility of extension by an additional 6 months
Applicants must submit an online application to apply. S/he must give an online exam on natural resource management to qualify for the personal interview. A personal interview may be conducted via Skype as well. Only selected candidates will be informed post the interview.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply for the internship program through this link.
Nov 1, 2019
Mr Auro Shaswat
Phone: 011-40508149, +91-9810209198
Email: examsupport[at]armezo.com, auro.shashwat[at]undp.org