The Department of Kulliyat, Faculty of Unani Medicine, Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh is organising a two days centenary International Conference on Unani Medicine: The Basis for Complete Health.
The Department has been engaged in conducting scientific research on the applied as well as fundamental aspects of the Kulliyat from its inception. It provides an insight into the present-day research and development activities besides the regulatory mechanism of teaching and training programmes.
The conference is intended to provide a common platform for interaction of the researchers and academicians working in different disciplines of Tibb-e-Unani of different countries and will provide new avenues of scientific research facing challenges in the fundamentals of Unani Medicine. This conference will be attended by the researchers, academicians, research scholars and practitioners of AYUSII systems of Medicine.
Areas of Deliberation and Discussion
- Implication of basic principles in different disciplines of Unani Medicine.
- Basic concept of Unani Medicine and their global acceptance in past and present.
- Fundamentals of Unani medicine and their research based advancement.
- The concept of Tabiyat (Physio-Dynamics) and its role in healing.
- The concept of Mizaj (Temperament) and factors for its maintenance and restoration.
- SOPs for maintaining Itidal-e-Mizaj (Equable Temperament) in different stages of life-span.
- New age advance procedures/tools for the diagnosis of Mizaj and Akhlat.
- Concept of Nutritive faculty in Kulliyat and its working in chronological age (Quwwat-e-Ghaziyah ke madarij-e-amal).
- The diagnostic signs and the principles of treatment in Unani system of Medicine.
- The Unani modes of treatment in present medical scenario and their association with Tibb-e-Nabawi (Prophet Medicine).
- Unani pharmacology, drugs and their scope in advanced pharmaceutical industry.
- Physical and Psychic movement and repose with special reference to Yoga.
- Benefits of spirituality in health and psychosomatic disorders.
- The legendary personalities of the Unani medicine and their academic persuade.
- Outstanding manuscripts and books of Unani medicine and their present existence.
- Differential aspects in the Basic principles of Ayurvedie, Unani, Siddha and Homeopathy systems of Medicine.
Abstract are invited (250 word & 5 Key words) for oral /Poster presentation with precise title in ‘Times New Romans’, 12 font size with 1.5 spaces, indicating the author (s) name, affiliation, institute along with registration fee (Cash / Demand Draft in favour of Organizing Chairman).
How to Apply
The detailed application procedure can be found here.
Deadline for abstract submission: November 5, 2019
Payment of Registration fee: November 5, 2019
Deadline for full paper submission: November 20, 2019
Conference Dates: December 3-4, 2019
Delegates: 2200 INR
P.G. Scholars: 1800 INR
Accompanying Person: 1500 INR
Overseas Delegates: $50
On the spot registration
Delegates: 2500 INR
P.G. Scholars: 2000 INR
Accompanying Person: 1600 INR
Overseas Delegates: $60
Prof. Ferasat Ali, Chairman
Department of Kulliyat, Faculty of Unani Medicine,
Aligarh Muslim University
Phone: 0571-2406193, 09411802994, 08171332938