Registrations are open for UMANG Quiz 2021 by MeitY and MyGov from 18 November to 18 December 2021. The last date of registration is 18 December.
About UMANG Quiz
UMANG QUIZ is an initiative by UMANG Team at Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY) to create awareness amongst people across the country regarding UMANG services available for Centre and multiple States. Objective of the Quiz is to engage and educate the citizens about the benefits of UMANG, through interactive learning process and enable them to use large number of services on UMANG.
The UMANG QUIZ contains multiple choice questions based on the services offered by Central and State Government departments, local bodies and other utility services from private organizations.
The questions have been designed to motivate citizens to learn about various services on UMANG related to Pensions, Education, Utilities, Health, Agriculture etc. Through this exciting and interactive Quiz, participants shall get an opportunity to not only test their knowledge about UMANG and win attractive prizes but also learn about many services they weren’t aware of.
Entry into the Quiz is open to all entrants, who are residents of India or of Indian origin. Participants from all age groups are allowed to participate in the Quiz. However, winners shall be selected from participants, who are above 12 years of age
Interested candidates can play the quiz via this page.
Terms & Conditions
- The Quiz is being organized by UMANG team at NeGD, MeitY.
- Entries received outside specified timelines/dates shall not be considered valid.
- Participants are required to update their contact details such as name, email address, mobile/landline number and postal address. By submitting contact details, participant gives consent to use these details for the purpose of the Quiz.
- An entry once submitted, cannot be withdrawn.
- Only one entry per person is allowed in this Quiz. Multiple entries from a person shall not be considered and shall be summarily rejected.
- Organizers shall not be responsible for entries that are lost, late, incomplete, could not be submitted due to any issue/error, technical or otherwise, which are beyond the organizer’s reasonable control. Please note that ‘proof of submission’ of the entry is not the ‘proof of receipt’ of the same.
- If a winner is not reachable within five working days from announcement of the results, corresponding prize shall deemed to have been forgone and another winner shall be selected from the remaining eligible entries, in accordance with the above process, until the winner is contactable.
- Entire process, starting from selection of winners, reaching out to them and dispatching prizes to them, shall be managed by UMANG Team.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, organizers reserve the right to amend or withdraw the Quiz any time, including amendment to these terms and conditions.
- The Participant shall abide by all the rules and regulations for participating in the Quiz.
- Organizers reserve the right to disqualify and/or refuse/restrict participation of anyone, if, in their reasonable assessment, such participation and/or association of any participant is detrimental to the Quiz and/or organizers and/or partners of the Quiz.
- Registration shall be void if the information received by the organizers is illegible, incomplete, damaged, false or erroneous.Organizer’s decision on the Quiz shall be final and binding and no correspondence shall be entertained regarding the same.
- Top 30 candidates will be selected on the basis of speed and accuracy.
- Total 30 winners shall be selected, out of which, top 03 winners shall be awarded Gift Hampers, comprising of Jute Bag, T-Shirt and Coffee Mug.
- First Runners up – participants securing 4th to 10th places shall be rewarded with a T-Shirt.
- Second Runners up – participants securing 11th to 20th places shall be rewarded with a Jute Bag.
- Third Runners up – participants securing 21st to 30th places shall be rewarded with a Coffee Mug.
- The selection of winners shall be based on correct answers received for the questions. In case of more than the required winners in any category, further selection shall be done with the help of Draw. All participants shall be given a digital “Certificate of Participation”.
You may also be interested in: