The International Union of Architects (UIA), is a non-governmental organisation It is a global federation of national associations of architects who are its members. The UIA’s goal is to unite the architects of the world without any form of discrimination. .
About the competition:
World Architecture Day 2018 marks the seventieth anniversary of the founding of the UIA. Poster designs must stress the theme “Architecture… for a better world!” using this exact phrase.
The distinguished international Jury will select the winner on the basis of clarity and power of messaging, ability to attract attention, overall artistic merit, and ease of use and reproduction.
Requisites of the Design:
The design –
- Must include the UIA logo, a banner (top , bottom or side) with the text World Architecture Day, the date 1 October 2018,
- Must emphasize the theme statement – ‘Architecture… for a better world!’
- Sufficient space must be provided for at least two additional sponsor logotypes and names; equivalent in size to the UIA name and logotype.
- Submissions deadline: June 1
- Date of announcement of results: July 2
Click here to create an account and submit your design.
- The author(s) of the winning submission will receive a single prize of 1,000 EUR (INR 79,000). This sum is to be divided equally among authors of the winning submission, if it is a team effort.
- The design will be used worldwide to promote World Architecture Day in mass media, the trade press, in social media and at a wide variety of events and venues. The winner will be recognized at events and in publications.
- The Jury may also select runners-up, whose submissions may also be made available in digital format or a second First Prize Winner.
- Contact No. : (33.1) 45 24 36 88
- Email id: email@example.com