Lighting up millions of Indian homes, Legrand entered into the realm of education last year. With an objective to help girl students to pursue their higher education, UGAM – Legrand Scholarship program, powered by Legrand, has been encouraging meritorious girl students to pursue a career in Engineering and Architecture.
In the year 2018-19, 73 scholars were provided scholarships to pursue their academic dreams. This year, Legrand has launched the second edition of the UGAM Legrand Scholarship Programme.
This scholarship intends to assist the promising women future leaders in the field of technology. Under this program, girls are being looked for academically promising girl students to grant them a scholarship of INR 60,000 per annum or a tuition fee waiver of 60%, whichever is less. The scholarship will cover the fees to study B.Tech./BE/B.Arch. program at a recognized Indian university or college.
- Shortlisting of candidates based on their merit, need and family income
- Supporting documents for the above-mentioned criteria to be submitted along with the document
- The shortlisted candidates will undergo a telephonic round of interview conducted by an experienced panel of interviewers.
- Photo ID card
- Age proof (Birth Certificate, Aadhaar Card, Passport, Class 10 school leaving certificate)
- Aadhaar Card (if Aadhaar Card is not available, an equivalent document for proof of address)
- Class 10 mark sheet
- Class 12 mark sheet
- Family income certificate or Form 16 of parents/ bank statements of the last 6 months
- Passport size photograph
- Proof of admission or college/university fee receipt
How to Apply
Interested Candidates can apply by clicking here.
The deadline to apply is July 25, 2019.
Phone Number: +911143092248
Email ID: email@example.com
For further details, click here.