About the Programme
Lighting up millions of Indian homes, Legrand has now entered into the realm of education. With an objective to help girl students to pursue their higher education, UGAM – Legrand Scholarship program 2018-19, powered by Legrand, encourages meritorious girl students to pursue a career in Engineering and Architecture.
Introduced for the first time, this scholarship intends to assist the promising women future leaders in the field of technology. The scholarship will cover the fees to study B.Tech./BE/B.Arch. program at a recognized Indian university or college.
- Girls from pan India can apply
- Passed class 12 th from India
- Scored a minimum of 75% marks in class 10 th & 12 th
- Seeking to take admission or secured admission in B.Tech./BE (preferably in Electrical or Electronics stream) and B.Arch. from India for 2018-19 batch
- Preference would be given according to the merit and need of the candidate
- Shortlisting of candidates based on their merit, need and family income
- Supporting documents for the above mentioned criteria to be submitted along with the document
- The shortlisted candidates will undergo a telephonic round of interview conducted by an experienced panel of interviewers.
- Final list of selected students will be published on the website and will receive the personalized scholarship award letter issued by Legrand
- The final telephonic interview round will be conducted between 16 – 20th of July 2018.
For any clarifications, contact +91 892-901-6464.
For online application and details, visit this page.