The University of Delhi invites applications from bright and eligible candidates for admissions to the Undergraduate (UG), Postgraduate (PG) & Ph.D. courses.
The University of Delhi, informally known as Delhi University, is a collegiate public central university, located in New Delhi, India. It was founded in 1922 by an Act of the Central Legislative Assembly.
- Arts (Arabic, Buddhist Studies, English, Germanic & Romance Studies, Hindi, Library & Information Science, Linguistics, Modern Indian Languages & Literary Studies, Persian, Philosophy, Punjabi, Sanskrit, Urdu).
- Commerce & Business Studies
- Interdisciplinary & Applied Sciences (Biochemistry, Biophysics, Electronics Science, Genetics)
- Mathematical Sciences (Maths, Operational Research, Statistics)
- Music & Fine Arts
- Sciences (Anthropology, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Home Science, Physics & Astrophysics, Zoology)
- Social Sciences
- For UG Courses: The candidate should have passed 10+2 from a recognized board. For courses with science-related backgrounds, the candidate should have pursued the science stream.
- For PG Courses: A Bachelors Degree in any subject from a recognized university.
- For M.Phil & Ph.D.: The candidate must have completed M.A. or M.Phil. in from a recognized University with at least 55% marks.
How to Apply?
The Registration fee for EWS/ SC/ ST/ PwD candidates is Rs. 300/- and for all other categories is Rs. 750/- for each course Candidates need to submit the following documents while applying:
- His/ Her Passport size photograph, max size 50KB and dimensions 100px (min. width) X 130px (min. height)
- His/ Her Scanned Signature, max size 50KB and dimensions 140px (min. width) X 60px (min. height)
- A valid ID Proof (Self Attested). This can be any one of the following documents: Aadhaar Card / Voter’s Identity Card / PAN Card / Passport / Driving License
- Class 10th Certificate (Self Attested) as Date of Birth proof, max size 100KB.
- Caste Certificate (Self Attested), max size 100KB.
To apply for UG programs, click here.
To apply for PG program, click here.
To apply for M.Phil or Ph.D. programs, click here.
The last date to apply for all the courses is July 4, 2020.
For further details, click here.
You might also be interested in MBA Admissions 2020 at NIT Hamirpur: Apply by July 15.