The Central University of Karnataka invites applications from eligible and meritorious candidates for admission into various UG, PG and Research Programs at the institute via CUCET 2020.
The University admits eligible candidates to various Integrated, Post Graduate, M.Phil. and Ph.D. programs mainly through CUCET 2020. The admissions will be offered on the basis of the order of merit in the entrance examination and as per the reservation rules.
The candidates whose qualifying examination results are not declared at the time of admission will be given provisional admission and their admissions automatically stand canceled if they fail to secure the required percentage of marks in their qualifying examination or fail in the said examination.
- B.Tech (Electrical, Electronics,
- B.Sc (Maths Physics, Chemistry, Economics, Psychology, Geography, Geology)
- MA (English, Hindi, Kannada, Economics)
- M.Sc (Psychology, Applied Geography & Geoinformatics, Applied Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry)
- M.Tech (Embedded Real-Time Systems, Power and Energy Engineering)
- Master in Performing Arts
- Master in Public Administration
- Ph.D. (Hindi, Kannada, English, Economics, Management, Physics, Chemistry, Maths, Geology, Geography, Computer Science)
- For UG Programs: 10+2 with 50% marks (5% relaxation for SC/ST & OBC Candidates).
- For PG Programs: Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline or Bachelors’s degree in any science stream for science-related programs.
- For Ph.D.: Master’s Degree in any discipline with 55% marks (5% relaxation for SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer)/ differently-abled candidates). UGC (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of M.Phil./Ph.D. Degrees) Regulations, 2016 and as amended from time to time will be applicable.
The candidates with CUCET 2020 entrance test and the candidates with JRF/NET/SLET (Karnataka)/ M.Phil shall be eligible for admission to Ph.D.
All the Ph.D. aspirants including NET (including JRF)/ Project Fellow / SLET (Karnataka) /GATE /Teacher Fellowship / M.Phil (with course work) have to apply and appear for CUCET 2020 in respective subjects.
For a detailed program wise eligibility list, click here.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here.
- Closing Date of Online Registration: April 11, 2020
- Issue of admit card for all programs: May 18, 2020
- Exam Dates- UI & PG Programs (OMR Based): May 30-31, 2020
- Exam Dates- RP Programs (CBT Based): June 6-7, 2020
- Result Declaration: June 26, 2020
Phone Number: 08477-226743