The Central University of Gujarat invites applications from eligible and meritorious candidates for admission into various UG, PG and Research Programs at the institute via CUCET 2020.
- 5-Years Integrated/ Dual Degree B.A.-M.A. in Social Management
- M.A. (Economics, Sociology, Social Work, Political Science, Hindi, English, Gujarati, Chinese, German Studies)
- Master of Library and Information Science
- M.Sc (Industrial Chemistry, Life Sciences, Nanotechnology, Chemical Sciences)
- M.Phil (Economics, International Politics, Security Studies, Comparative Literature, Hindi, English, Diaspora studies)
- Ph.D. (Economics, Social Management, Security Studies, International Politics, Comparative Literature, English, Applied Chemistry, Life Sciences, Chemical Sciences, Nanoscience).
- For UG Programs: 10+2 with 50% marks (5% relaxation for SC/ST & OBC Candidates).
- For PG Programs: Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline or Bachelors’s degree in any science stream for science-related programs.
- For Ph.D.: Master’s Degree in any discipline with 55% marks (5% relaxation for SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer)/ differently-abled candidates). UGC (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of M.Phil./Ph.D. Degrees) Regulations, 2016 and as amended from time to time will be applicable.
For a detailed program wise eligibility list, click here.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here.
- Closing Date of Online Registration: April 11, 2020
- Issue of admit card for all programs: May 18, 2020
- Exam Dates- UI & PG Programs (OMR Based): May 30-31, 2020
- Exam Dates- RP Programs (CBT Based): June 6-7, 2020
- Result Declaration: June 26, 2020
Phone Number: (+91) 79 23977 446
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org