Tripura University invites applications from meritorious candidates for admission into various Post Graduate Courses for the year 2020-21.
The University at present runs various programs under Science, Arts & Commerce Faculty. A total number of 58 programs are offered under this University, including Certificate Courses, Under Graduate, Post Graduate Diploma and other Post Graduate Programs. In addition to these, Ph.D. programs are also offered in 38 subjects.
- M.Sc (Botany, Forestry, Human Physiology, Microbiology, Molecular Biology & Bioinformatics, Zoology, Chemistry, Geography & Disaster Management, Maths, Physics, Statistics)
- M.Tech (Computer Science & Engineering, Electrical Engineering, IT, Chemical & Polymer Engineering, ECE, Material Science)
- M.A. (History, Journalism, Philosophy, Political Science, Psychology, Sociology, Bengali, English, Fine Arts, Hindi, Music, Sanskrit, Linguistics & Tribal Languages, Economics)
- B. Voc in Film & Video Production
- B. Voc in Rubber Technology
- For UG Programs: 10+2 with 50% marks (5% relaxation for SC/ST & OBC Candidates).
- For PG Programs: Bachelor’s Degree in the related stream or Bachelors’s degree in any science stream for science-related programs.
The Entrance Test will be conducted by the University at its premises and other local and outstation, centers decided by the university from time to time for admission of students in Diploma/ Undergraduate /Bachelor in Vocational Education / Post Graduate Diploma and Post Graduate programs.
How to Apply?
- Indian applicants have to select regular mode option available on the admission portal for filling up the online form.
- The Requisite fees for submission of the application form are Rs. 800/- from Unreserved and other categories and Rs. 600/- from for SC, ST & PWD Students.
- To apply online, click here.
- Last date for receipt of Online Application Form: May 31, 2020
- Date of Admission Test (TUET-2020): June 25-28, 2020
- Publication of TUET Result: July 6, 2020
- Date of Counselling & Admission: 14-17 July 2020
For further details, click here.