Applications are now solicited from bright and ambitious students willing to pursue their Undergraduate and Post-Graduate Studies under the Advances Education program at The Thai Nguyen University Of Agriculture & Forestry, Vietnam.
The Advanced Education Program (AEP) is a special project of the Ministry of Education and Training, Vietnam, established in order to develop high-quality training programs, imported the contents and programs of prestigious universities in the world.
The Thai Nguyen University of Agriculture and Forestry (TUAF), which was established in 1969, is one of the members of Thai Nguyen University. It is considered one of the four leading National Agricultural Universities in Vietnam.
- Bachelor of Environmental Science and Management (in collaboration with University of California Davis, USA)
- Bachelor of Food Technology (in collaboration with University of California Davis, USA)
- Bachelor of Agricultural Economics (in collaboration with University of New England Australia)
- Bachelor of Agricultural Technology (in collaboration with National Pingtung University of Education, NPUE, Taiwan)
- Master of Environmental Science (in collaboration with the University of Greifswald, Germany)
Students can experience one or two semesters in Canada, Australia, Germany, Korea, Japan, and other Asian countries.
- 01 full scholarships ($7140 tuition fee and free dormitory for four years)
- 09 half scholarships ($3570 tuition fee and free dormitory for four years)
- 01 full scholarships ($5400 tuition fee and free dormitory for two years)
- 05 half scholarships ($2700 tuition fee and free dormitory for two years)
- For the Bachelor’s course, the candidate should hold a high school diploma.
- For the Master’s course, the candidate should hold an undergraduate degree and a minimum IELTS score of 5.5.
The scholarship will be renewed annually subject to academic performance.
How to Apply?
Candidates need to submit the following documents while applying:
- Application Form
- Certified copy of high school diploma
- High school transcript
- Curriculum Vitae (01 passport-sized photo)
- Police clearance certificates
- Health Check (by the local hospital)
- English certificate (optional)
- A photocopy of your passport
- Certificate of live birth
- Letter of recommendation
To download the application form, click here. Applicants must send the soft copies of the following documents to email email@example.com. The last date to apply is July 30, 2020.
Applicants will be informed of the results by the end of July 2020 (Fall intake).
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, click here.