Applications are invited for Udacity- AWS Machine Learning Scholarship Program 2021. The last date of application is 12 July 2021.
About the Scholarship
AWS and Udacity are collaborating to educate developers of all skill levels on machine learning concepts. We invite students 18 years of age or older who are interested in expanding their machine learning skills and expertise to enroll in the AWS Machine Learning Scholarship Program.
The goal for this program is to up-level machine learning skills to all, and to cultivate the next generation of ML leaders across the world, with a focus on underrepresented groups. Through its We Power Tech Program, AWS collaborates with professional organizations that are leading initiatives to increase the diversity and talent in technical roles, including organizations like Girls In Tech and the National Society of Black Engineers.
At the end of the AWS Machine Learning Foundations Course, learners will take an assessment from which top performers will be selected for one of 425 follow-up scholarships to one of Udacity’s most popular and recently refreshed Nanodegree programs: The AWS Machine Learning Engineer Nanodegree program.
Anyone 18 years of age and older is encouraged to register.
- 26 May 2021: AWS Machine Learning Engineer Scholarship Program applications open.
- July 12, 2021: AWS Machine Learning Engineer Scholarship Program applications close.
- June 28, 2021: AWS ML Foundations Course (Phase 1) opens.
- October 11, 2021: AWS ML Foundations Course (Phase 1) ends.
- October 21, 2021: AWS Machine Learning Engineer Scholarship Program Scholarship winners announced.
- October 25, 2021: AWS Machine Learning Engineer Nanodegree Program (Phase 2) opens.
- January 25, 2022: AWS Machine Learning Engineer Nanodegree Program (Phase 2) ends.
Interested candidates can register via this page.
To successfully complete the AWS Machine Learning Foundations Course, students should expect to invest 3-5 hours per week over 3.5 months and complete the assessment test by October 11, 2021. To complete the AWS Machine Learning Engineer Nanodegree, scholarship winners should expect to spend 6-7 hours per week over the ~3 months to complete the Nanodegree by January 25, 2022.
New edition 2021
- New lesson on Introduction to Machine Learning
- New Introduction to Reinforcement Learning (RL) with AWS DeepRacer
- New Introduction to Computer Vision with AWS DeepLens
- Two new generative AI models under DeepComposer section (AR-CNN and Transformers)
Click here to view the official notification of Udacity- AWS Machine Learning Scholarship Program 2021.
You may also be interested in: