UDAAN as an idea, conceptualised in the year 2008, took off with an aim to make a meaningful difference, and to give back to the society.
Each year by associating ourselves with a pressing social cause, we strive to create maximum public awareness in our quest to bring about a positive change. On it’s 10th year Anniversary, Udaan, through its ever enthusiastic participants continues this tradition and will #RunToSaveEnvironment (2018). Udaan Causes over the Years:
- Run for peace (2008)
- Run for Greener Indore (2009)
- Run for Educated Indore (2010)
- Run for a Healthy India (2011)
- Run for Gender Equality (2012)
- Run against Rape and Discrimination (2013)
- Run for the Homeless (2014)
- Run to Empower the Old (2015)
- Run for the Differently Abled (2016)
- Run for Road Safety (2017)
More than 20% of sewage waste is dumped untreated into Indore’s water supply, while 80% of sewers are under-utilized or blocked. Moreover, there are more than 9 lakhs registered vehicles in Indore contributing to air pollution.
Join us on the 2nd of October in raising awareness about our responsibility towards environment. It is our way to give back to environment and also to our future generations. Let’s run to save our environment which we can pass onto the next generation with pride.
#RunToSaveEnvironment on Oct 2, 2018.
Aman Gupta, Team Member: 7583898030