Reporting to the Executive Director of the UChicago Center in India Pvt Ltd (the “Company”), the Director will be responsible for providing advice to, and conducting marketing and outreach on behalf of master’s programs, at the University of Chicago (the “Client”) in the areas of student recruitment, executive education programs, international partnerships, and research collaborations.
This position will play a role in identifying key characteristics of these activities and partnerships, but will not negotiate or otherwise bind the Client with respect to any formal arrangements or contracts.
A mid to senior management role, the person will be responsible for leading Academic Partnerships, Student Recruitment, Executive Education and Government Relations for the University of Chicago in India and the region.
An enterprising, well-networked and independent professional with a background in the academia sector is ideal. Attached is the JD for more details.
Conduct marketing and outreach activities in India and adjacent countries related to Client degree and non-degree programs
Conduct marketing and outreach activities in India related to Client’s executive education programs targeted for government, corporates, public sector enterprises, and NGOs
Identify for Client leadership teams, new partnership opportunities with individual institutions, understanding their unique needs and the synergies that exist in partnering with the Client
Serve as a liaison for emerging Client partnerships to cultivate new partnerships and relationships.
Conduct analysis about opportunities to expand the impact and reach of UChicago master’s programs and faculty research
Executive Education Marketing:
- Conduct analysis to identify potential academic partners for UChicago executive education programs
- Identify and connect with potential executive education clients
- Provide analysis of potential online partners for executive education
International Academic Partnerships and Program Outcomes to Ensure Continuous Evaluation and
- Identify and connect with potential research partners for UChicago master’s programs
- Support outreach for centers or programs seeking partners for research collaboration
- Identify potential sources for scholarships to support master’s students at UChicago
Education and Experience:
- Master’s degree required
- A minimum of 7 years managing and developing program initiatives required
- Experience in higher education required
- At least 5 years’ experience in relationship management
- International recruitment or partnership experience preferred
Competencies and Skills:
- Ability to problem-solve with minimal direction
- Exercise good judgment in key-decision making
- Ability to deliver high-quality work under pressure
- Strong business and financial acumen
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent communication and marketing skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects and manage day-to-day tasks effectively and professionally
- Salesforce or other CRM experience preferred
- Ability to operate Microsoft Office Suite, proficiency in working with major social media platforms
How to Apply:
Please send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com before June 15, 2019.