The Oberoi Centre of Learning and Development (OCLD) was established in 1966. OCLD programmes commence in July each year with the selection process beginning in September of the previous year. OCLD is based in Maidens Hotel, Delhi. OCLD offers a two-year post-graduate management programme in Guest Service Management, Housekeeping Management and Kitchen Management.
Management Programme Details
- Guest Service Management: It focuses on careers in two main guest contact areas: Food and Beverage Service and Front Office. On completion of this programme, One can join as an Operations Executive and could one day become a Food and Beverage Manager or a Front Office Manager in any one of our hotels.
- Housekeeping Management: It focuses on careers in Housekeeping. On completion of this programme, One can join as a Housekeeping Executive and could one day become an Executive Housekeeper in any one of our hotels.
- Kitchen Management: It focuses on careers in culinary skills. On completion of this programme, One can join as a Kitchen Executive and could one day become an Executive Chef in any one of our hotels. If the candidate is applying for the Kitchen Management Programme he/she should have completed or are about to complete a graduate degree in hotel management.
|Delhi||21-09-2019||9:00 AM||Maiden Hotel, Delhi|
|Udaipur||24-09-2019||9:00 AM||The Oberoi Udivilas, Udaipur|
|Agra||26-09-2019||10:00 AM||Trident, Agra|
|Bengaluru||27-09-2019||1:00 PM||The Oberoi, Bengaluru|
|Kolkata||30-09-2019||9:00 AM||The Oberoi Grand, Kolkata|
|New Chandigarh||30-09-2019||9:00 AM||The Oberoi Sukhvilas, New Chandigarh|
|Mumbai||03-10-2019||9:00 AM||Nariman Point, Mumbai|
|Jaipur||09-10-2019||9:00 AM||Trident, Jaipur|
|Chennai||11-10-2019||9:00 AM||Trident, Chennai|
|Shimla||11-10-2019||9:00 AM||The Oberoi Cecil, Shimla|
How to Register?
- The recruitment process for the OCLD post-graduate Management Programmes is scheduled between September to December each year.
- Interested candidates can register for the walk-in interview through this link.
Phone: +91 11 23890505