Applications are now invited from meritorious candidates for The World Academy of Sciences (TWAS)-Postdoctoral Fellowship Program 2020 in Thailand.
The Fellowship Program is for young scientists from developing countries (other than Thailand) who wish to pursue advanced research in biotechnology at the National Center for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology (BIOTEC) in Thailand.
- TWAS-BIOTEC Postdoctoral Fellowships are tenable in BIOTEC and its affiliated research units for a period of twelve (12) to twenty-four (24) months and are awarded to young scientists from developing countries (other than Thailand) to enable them to pursue advanced research in biotechnology.
- BIOTEC is seeking 2 positions for postdoctoral researchers in the areas of molecular biology, molecular genetics, biotechnology, proteomics, metabolomics, molecular Immunology, biochemistry, medical technology, cell culture technology, and bioprocess technology.
- BIOTEC will provide a standard monthly allowance which should be used to cover living costs, such as accommodation and food.
- The language of instruction is English.
Applicants for these fellowships must meet the following criteria:
- Be nationals of a developing country (other than Thailand).
- Must not hold any visa for temporary or permanent residency in Thailand or any developed country.
- Hold a Ph.D. degree in any of the following fields: molecular biology, molecular genetics, biotechnology, proteomics, metabolomics, molecular Immunology, biochemistry, medical technology, cell culture technology, and bioprocess technology or related disciplines;
- Meet the requirements of the 2 postdoctoral positions available at BIOTEC and its research units.
- Apply for the fellowship within THREE years of having obtained a Ph.D. degree in fields of the natural sciences specified above.
- Must not be more than 40 years old by the date of the submission of their application. NB. For instance, if an applicant turns 40 on 15 June, s/he should make sure not to submit the application later than 15 June.
- Be regularly employed at a research and/or teaching institution in their home country where they must hold a research assignment.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here. The last date to apply is August 31, 2020.
Phone Number: +39 040 2240-687
Email ID: email@example.com
For full notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in TWAS Fellowships for Research and Advanced Training 2020 [Funding Available]: Apply by Oct 1.