Applications are now invited from young, motivated scientists from developing countries for the TWAS-Biotec Postdoctoral Fellowship Program 2020.
The program is for young scientists from developing countries (other than Thailand) who wish to pursue advanced research in biotechnology at the National Center for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology (BIOTEC) in Thailand.
- TWAS-BIOTEC Postdoctoral Fellowships are tenable in BIOTEC and its affiliated research units for a period of twelve (12) to twenty-four (24) months and are awarded to young scientists from developing countries (other than Thailand) to enable them to pursue advanced research in biotechnology.
- BIOTEC is seeking 2 positions for postdoctoral researchers in the areas of molecular biology, molecular genetics, biotechnology, proteomics, metabolomics, molecular Immunology, biochemistry, medical technology, cell culture technology, and bioprocess technology.
- BIOTEC will provide a standard monthly allowance which should be used to cover living costs, such as accommodation and food.
- The language of instruction is English.
Applicants for these fellowships must meet the following criteria:
- Be nationals of a developing country (other than Thailand).
- Must not hold any visa for temporary or permanent residency in Thailand or any developed country.
- Hold a Ph.D. degree in any of the following fields: molecular biology, molecular genetics, biotechnology, proteomics, metabolomics, molecular Immunology, biochemistry, medical technology, cell culture technology, and bioprocess technology or related disciplines;
- Apply for the fellowship within three years of having obtained a Ph.D. degree in a fields of the natural sciences specified above.
- Must not be more than 40 years old by the date of the submission of their application. NB.
- Be regularly employed at a research and/or teaching institution in their home country where they must hold a research assignment.
- Provide an official Acceptance Letter from BIOTEC. Requests for acceptance must be directed to the BIOTEC Research Support Division (e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org) who will facilitate the assignment of a host supervisor.
- Provide evidence of proficiency in English, if the medium of instruction was not English.
- Provide evidence that s/he will return to her/his home country on completion of the fellowship
- Not take up other assignments during the period of her/his fellowship
- Be financially responsible for any accompanying family members.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here.
The last date to apply online is August 31, 2020.
Phone Number: +39 040 2240-687
Email ID: email@example.com
For further details, click here.
You might also be interested in TWAS-NCP Postdoctoral Fellowship Program 2020 for Young Scientists [Funding Available]: Apply by July 31.