About the conference
International Conference on Recent Advancements in Information Technology, Sciences and Engineering (ICRAITSE-17) is a worldwide platform to promote scientific and educational activities towards the advancements of common man’s life by improving the theory and practice of various disciplines and sectors of engineering sciences. The attendance of more than 300 delegates is expected. ICRAITSE-17 is going to be held on 14th -15th December at A.P.C Mahalaxmi College for women, Tuticorin, Tamilnadu in collaboration with IFERP.
Call for Papers
The main topics of the conference are given here.
- Papers are invited from research scholars, Faculty of colleges, UG, PG students and Industries.
- The manuscript should be 1.5 spacing, Arial 12 Font size and single column and to be submitted to the conference coordinator through email@example.com
- Maximum allowed pages while submitting camera ready paper is six, extra pages will be charged with 200 INR for per page.
- Last date of abstract submission: November 22, 2017
- Last date of registration: December 24, 2017
- Dates of Presentation: December 14 & 15, 2018
For registration details, click here.
Phone : +91-8122268465
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
For full details, please visit the conference website link given here.