Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the fully funded Turkey Scholarships 2022.
About the Turkey Scholarships 2022
Turkey Scholarships is a government-funded higher education scholarship program run by the Republic of Turkey for international students.
The primary purpose of Turkey Scholarships is to provide equal opportunities to successful students around the world in order for them to receive scholarship education at international standards.
It is also aimed to develop mutual cooperation between Turkey and other countries and to contribute to regional and global development in many fields from academia to art, from economy to literature, technology to architecture.
- Citizens of all countries
- Graduates or those who will graduate at the end of the current academic year (before August 2022)
- Researchers and academics
- Turkish citizens and individuals who have lost Turkish citizenship
- Individuals who are currently enrolled in programs at Turkish universities at the level of education they will apply for
Minimum Academic Achievement
- For undergraduate candidates: 70%
- For graduate candidates: 75%
- For candidates of Health Sciences (Medicine, Dentistry and Pharmacy): 90%
- For undergraduate programs: being under the age of 21
- For master’s programs: being under the age of 30
- For PhD programs: being under the age of 35
- For Research Scholarship: being under the age of 45
- provides university and department placements unlike other higher education scholarship programs.
- covers tuition fees.
- allows you to learn the language of the country study with 1-year Turkish language course. Thus, resources are diversified in your academic research and daily life becomes more pleasurable.
- provides accommodation for students arriving in a new country.
- supports you on your journey to Turkey and when you return to your country at the end of your education period and covers your once-off flight ticket.
- allows you to take full advantage of widespread health services when necessary with health insurance.
- also provides monthly stipend. 1000 TL at undergraduate level, 1,400 TL at Master’s level and 1,800 TL at PhD level per month.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the scholarship through this link.
|Application Period||January 10 – February 20|
|Interview Period||June – July|
|Announcement of Results||Early August|
|Transfers of Grantees to Türkiye||September|
- Phone: 0 850 455 0 982
- E-mail: email@example.com
More such opportunities that you might be interested in: