The National level Technical Symposium is to take place at Rajalakshmi Engineering College on the 6th of January from 8 am to 4 pm. Come learn everything about automotive designs, research, development, and trends, from the industry’s top professionals and also even get a chance to prove your worth to them.
1. CAD 360
- Round 1: Prelims: This will be a written round. The questions shall be in the form of multiple-choice, True/False questions, and specific answer types.
- Round 2: Reverse Engineer: The top teams will be selected for this Round. The teams will be given individual mechanical components to design on spot.
- Round 3 Conceptual Designer: Animations of a conceptional design with its own dimensions are expected to be created by the team.
- Only team entries are allowed.
- Each team should have a maximum of 6 and a minimum of 4 participants.
- Each team is restricted to a time slot of 5 minutes.
3. Sketch X
- Round 1: An image will be displayed on the screen. The best replica makes it to Round 2. The maximum time limit is restricted to 30 minutes.
- Round 2: In this round, the perspective view of the given car should be drawn.
- Round 3: In this round, the other half of the car should be completed by the participants. The decision of the organizers will be final and will not subject to any change.
4. The Garage
- Round 1 : Prelims: This will be a written round. 20 questions will be given to each team and the maximum time limit is restricted to 30 minutes.
- Round 2 : Finals: The top 15 teams will be selected for the finals. It will have four categories of questions including pictures, videos, buzzer, and lightning round.
- Blood and Guts
- Gully Cricket
- Speed Duels
- Treasure Hunt
- Turbo Debate
- Snap for us
- The Basics of Turbocharger
- On-Board Diagnostics
- 3D Printing
Interested candidates can register online by clicking here.
Phone Number: +91 7299789315