Triveni welcomes you to the most amazing and exciting DESIGN CONTEST ever “Triveni u-Design Contest” brings to you an international level opportunity to test your designing and styling skills. YOU, against the budding designers from fashion schools worldwide!
- You need to register on the form below for the contest. You can apply individually or in a team of 2.
- You need to send your CV & a soft copy of your portfolio, containing pictures of all your work so far. We will select the best portfolios and let you know if you are the one amongst selected candidates for the contest.
- For registrations: Fill this Formand send your updated CV and Portfolio to email@example.com
Once you are selected, then you can choose fabrics from our wide range of digital fabrics, printed & Brocade fabrics, in any yardage of design, up to maximum 17 meters, and this will be shipped free of cost. You have to go to u-design link http://www.triveniethnics.com/category/u-design.html select your desired fabrics and process the order by applying coupon code provided to you.
You have to work on a collection of minimum 2 women Garments:
- 1 elegant saree + innovative, classic matching blouse piece + a matching accessory (obligatory)
- 1 Indian ethnic wear or 1 Indian fusion garments (obligatory)
- Others women garments or accessories (optional)
And there’s no upper limit on any garments and / or accessories – you are free to choose whatever accessories you want to create out of the fabrics provided to you by us. There shouldn’t be any accessory/garment except that made out of fabric provided to you.
You submit a set of working drawings till 7th Oct 2017, and the final collection images with photo-shoot by 5th Nov 2017 (i.e you have 1 month in total to work on your collection).
The pictures from the photo-shoot of your collection should be compiled and sent to us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. This compilation must include:
- A single compiled PDF file with the individual images, modelled and / or mannequin images, working design drawings with description (Fabric-wise breakup of every garment or accessory designed) and label of the images.
- Individual high-resolution images as JPGs.